301. What color is your book? 你的书本是什么颜色的?
302. My book has a dark blue cover. 我的书本的封面是深蓝色的。
303. How much does that typewriter weigh? 那个打字机有多重?
304. It’s not too heavy,but I don’t know the exact weight.
它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精确重量。
305. This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.
这张圆桌子重45磅。
306. What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是什么尺码的?
307. One of my suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size.
其中一个提箱是小号的,另一个是中号的。
308. I like the shape of that table.我喜欢那张桌子的形状。
309. How long is Jones Boulevard Street?
Jones Boulevard街有多长?
310. That street is only two miles long. 那条街只有两英里长。
311. Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?
你能量量这个窗户,来确定它有多宽吗
312. This window is just as wide as that one.
这个窗户仅仅和那个一样宽。
313. The walls are three inches thick. 这些墙有三英尺厚。
314. This material feels soft.这种材料摸上去很软。
315. This pencil is longer than that one. 这个铅笔比另一个长。
316. Would you please tell Mr. John that I’m here?
你能告诉约翰先生我在这吗?
317. Take these books home with you tonight.
今晚请把这些书带回家。
318. Please bring me those magazines.
请把那些杂志给我带来。
319. Would you help me lift this heavy box?
你能帮我将这个重盒子抬起来吗?
320. Please ask John to turn on the lights.
请告诉约翰把灯打开。
321. Put your books down on the table.
将你的书放在桌子上。
322. Get me a hammer from the kitchen,will you?
从厨房里给我拿个锤子,好吗?
323. Hang up my coat in the closet ,will you please?
能将我的大衣挂在壁橱里吗?
324. Please don’t bother me now.I’m very busy.
现在请别打搅我,我在忙。
325. Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
你介意帮我发这封邮件吗?
326. If you have time,will you call me tomorrow?
如果你有时间,明天给我打电话好吗?
327. Please pick up those cups and saucers.
请将那些茶杯和茶托整理好。
328. Will you do me a favor? 你能帮个忙吗?
329. Please count the chairs in that room.
请数一下那个房间里的椅子的数目。
330. Please pour this milk into that glass.
请将这些牛奶到进玻璃杯里。
331. Excuse me,sir.Can you give me some information?
先生,打搅一下,你能告诉我一些信息吗?
332. Can you tell me where Peach Street is?
你能告诉我Peach Street在哪吗?
333. It’s two blocks straight ahead.
向前一直走,过两个街区就到了。"
334. Which direction is it to the theatre?
去戏院应走哪个方向?
335. Turn right at the next corner。 在下个路口向右拐。
336. How far is it to the university? 到大学还有多远?
337. It’s a long way from here. 从这算起还有很长的一段路。
338. The school is just around the corner. 学校就在拐角处。
339. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.
旅馆穿过街道。
340. You can’t miss it. 你不会错过的。
341. Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?
你知道Cooper先生的电话号码吗?
342. Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?
你能告诉我最近的电话在哪吗?
343. Should I go this way,or that way?
我应走这条路还是那条?
344. Go that way for two blocks,then turn left.
走那条路,穿过两个街区后向左拐。
345. I beg your pardon.Is this seat taken?
请问,这个座位有人坐了吗?
346. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?
347. No,I’m not married.I’m still single.
没有,我仍然单身。
348. Your niece is engaged,isn’t she?
你的侄女订婚了是吗?
349. My sister has been engaged for two months.
我妹妹订婚两个月了。
350. My grandfather got married in 1921.
我祖父1921年结地婚。
351. When is grandparents’ wedding anniversary?
什么时候是你祖父母的结婚纪念日?
352. How long have they been married? 他们结婚多久了?
353. They’ve been married for quite a few years.
他们结婚好些年了。
354. Who did George marry? 乔治和谁结婚了?
355. Do they have children? 你有孩子了吗?
356. They had a baby last month. 他们上个月有的孩子。
357. My son wants to get married in June.
我的儿子打算六月份结婚。
358. They don’t know when the wedding will be.
他们不知道什么时候举行婚礼。
359. Their grandchildren are grown up now.
他们的孙子长大了。
360. She’s a widow.Her husband died last year.
她是个寡妇,他丈夫死于去年。
361. Where did you grow up? 你在哪长大?
362. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.
我就在这临近长大。
363. My friend spent his childhood in California .
我的朋友童年在加利福尼亚度过。
364. He lived in California until he was seventeen.
他十七岁以前都在加利福尼亚居住。
365. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
在过去的二十年间,这里发生了很多的变化。
366. There used to be a grocery store on the corner.
以前拐角处有一个杂货店。
367. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.
所有的房子都是在最近十年里建成的。
368. They’re building a new house up the street .
这个街上正在建一个新房子。
369. If you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?
如果你买了那间房,你会在那度过你的余生吗?
370. Are your neighbors very friendly? 你的邻居们友好吗?
371. We all know each other pretty well.
我们彼此之间有很深的了解。
372. A young married couple moved in next door to us.
一对新婚夫妇搬进了我们隔壁。
373. Who bought that new house down the street from you?
谁买了你们街上那头的新房?
374. An old man rented the big white house.
一个老人租了那个大的白房子。
375. What beautiful trees those are! 多漂亮的树呀!
376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning?
明天早上你打算几点起床?
377. I’ll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.
我可能会起的比较早,大约在6:30起床。
378. What will you do then? 然后你做些什么呢?
379. After I get dressed,I’ll have breakfast.
穿上衣服后我将吃早饭。
380. What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning?
明天的早餐你吃什么呢?
381. I’ll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.
早餐我可能会吃土司面包和鸡蛋。
382. After breakfast,I’ll get ready to go to work.
吃完早餐后我会准备一下去上班。
383. I’ll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
我将会在8:00离开房间然后在8:30到达办公室。
384. I’ll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.
我将会在12:30去吃午饭。
385. I’ll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock.
我将在5:30完成工作然后在6:00前到家。
386. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night?
明天晚上你会在家吃晚餐吗?
387. Do you think you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night?
明天晚上你会去看电影吗?
388. I’ll probably stay home and watch television.
我可能呆在家看电视。
389. When I get sleepy,I’ll probably get ready for bed.
当我感到困的时候,我就准备上床睡觉。
390. Do you think you’ll be able to go to sleep right away?
你现在能去睡觉吗?
391. How is the weather today? 今天的天气怎样?
392. The weather is nice today. 今天天气很好。
393. What was the weather like yesterday?
昨天天气怎样?
394. Yesterday it rained all day.昨天下了一天的雨。
395. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
明天天气怎样?
396. It’s going to snow tomorrow.明天有雪。
397. It’s quite cold today.今天真冷。
398. It’s been cloudy all morning.整个早上都多云。
399. Is it raining now? 现在在下雨吗?
400. It’ll probably clear up this afternoon.
今天下午可能会晴天。
401. The days are getting hotter. 天气在转暖。
402. Today is the first day of spring.今天是春天的第一天。
403. What’s the temperature today? 今天的气温是多少?
404. It’s about seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon.
今天下午华氏温度70度。
405. There’s a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股冷风。
406. How are you feeling today? 今天感觉怎样?
407. I don’t feel very well this morning.
今天早上我感觉并不好。
408. I was sick yesterday, but I’m better today.
昨天我病了,不过今天好了。
409. My fever is gone,but I still have a cough.
我已经不发烧了,不过仍咳嗽。
410. My brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很头痛。
411. Which of your arms is sore? 你的哪个胳膊痛?
412. My right arm hurts. It hurts right here.
我的右胳膊受伤了。它就伤在这儿。
413. What’s matter with you? 你怎么了?
414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背痛。
415. Which foot hurts?Is it the left one?
哪个脚受伤了?是不是左边的脚?
416. How did you break your leg? 你怎样弄伤的脚?
417. I slipped on the stairs and fell down.I broke my leg.
我在楼梯上滑了一下摔倒了,就弄伤了我的脚。
418. Your right hand is swollen.Does it hurt?
你的右手肿了。是不是受伤了?
419. It’s bleeding.You’d better go see a doctor about that cut.
你的伤口在流血,你最好去医生那看看。
420. I hope you’ll be well soon.希望你快些好。
421. I get out of bed about 7 oclock every morning.
每天早上我7:00起床。
422. After getting up,I go into the bathroom and take a shower.
起来以后我会进浴室冲个澡。
423. Then,I brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然后我刷牙梳头。
424. After brushing my teeth,I put on my clothes. 我刷完牙后穿衣。
425. After that,I go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.
然后,我下楼到厨房去吃早饭。
426. After eating breakfast,I go back upstairs again.
吃完早饭后,我再上楼。
427. Then,it’s usually time to wake up my little brother.
这时通常到了我叫醒我小弟弟的时间了。
428. He can’t dress himself yet because he’s too young.
因为他太小,他还不会自己穿衣。
429. I wash his face and hands,and then I dress him.
我给他洗脸洗手,然后给他穿衣。
430. He tries to button his own shirt,but he can’t do it.
他试着自己系纽扣,但总是失败。
431. My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night.
我的弟弟在晚上上床之前通常洗个澡。
432. He always forgets to wash behind his ears.
他总是忘记洗耳朵的后面。
433. I’m always tired when I come home from work.
下班以后我通常很累。
434. At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.
晚上我脱掉我的衣服,换上睡衣。
435. I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.
我11:30上床睡觉,一会就会入睡。
436. What do you think?Is that right?
你认为怎样?是否正确?
437. Cetainly.You’re absolutely right about that.
当然,你完全正确。
438. I think you’re mistaken about that.
我觉得你是错误的。
439. I like hot weather best. 我最喜欢热天气。
440. Personally,I prefer winter weather.
就我个人而言,我比较喜欢冬天的天气。
441. Do you think it’s going to rain tomorrow?
你认为明天会下雨吗?
442. I don’t know whether it will rain or not.
我不知道明天会不会下雨。
443. In my opinion,that’s an excellent idea.
我认为这是个好主意。
444. Why Mr. Cooper so tired?Do you have any idea?
为什么Cooper先生这么累?你知道吗?
445. He’s tired because he worked hard all day today.
因为他工作了一整天,所以很累。
446. What do you think of my children? 你觉得我的孩子怎样?
447. I think you have very attractive children.
我觉得你有很讨人喜欢的小孩儿。
448. Please give me your frank opinion.
请告诉我你真实的想法。
449. Do you really want to know what I think?
你真想知道我在想什么吗?
450. Of course I want to know what your opinion is.
当然,我很想知道你的观点。
451. What do you plan to do tomorrow?
明天你打算干什么?
452. I doubt that I’ll do anything tomorrow.
明天恐怕我什么也不做。
453. Please excuse me for a little while. I want to do something.
对不起,稍等会儿,我要办点事。
454. I imagine I’ll do some work instead of going to the movies.
我想干点事,不去看电影。
455. Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him?
你把你的计划向他讲一下,方便吗?
456. There’s nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.
明天没事做的,因为明天是周末。
457. What’s your brother planning to do tomorrow?
你哥哥明天计划去哪儿?
458. He can’t decide what to do.
他无法决定该做什么。
459. It’s difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.
不知道全部事实而去作决定是困难的。
460. We’re trying to plan our future. 我们在努力计划我们的未来。
461. That’s a good idea. 好想法。
462. I’m hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.
我希望在山上消磨几天。
463. Would you consider going north this summer?
你考虑今年夏天去北方吗?
464. If there’s a chance you’ll go, I’d like to go with you.
如果你有机会去的话,我想和你一起去。
465. After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.
在你仔细考虑之后,请让我知道你决定怎么做。 466. I’m anxious to know what your decision is.
我很想知道你的决定。
467. I’m confident you’ve made the right choice.
我很有信心,你做了个正确的决定。
468. I want to persuade you to change your mind.
我希望能劝说你,以改变你的观点。
469. Will you accept my advice? 你会接受我的建议吗?
470. What have you decided? 你决定了什么?
471. I’ve definitely decided to go to California.
我一定去过加利福尼亚。
472. He didn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.
他什么都不想说,以免影响我的决定。
473. She refuses to make up her mind.她拒绝下决心。
474. I assume you’ve decided against buying a new car.
我猜想你已经下定决心不再买新车了。
475. It took him a long time to make up his mind.
他用了很久才下定决心。
476. You can go whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的地方。
477. We’re willing to accept your plan. 我们打算接受你的计划。
478. He knows it’s inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway.
他知道不方便,但他无论如何都想走。
479. According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.
听格林先生讲,这是一个复杂的问题。
480. She insists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.
她坚信那不会给她带来任何不同。
日常英语口语900句(下)
481. Are you going to go any place this year?
今年你打算去其他地方吗?
482. If I have enough money,I’m going to take a trip abroad.
如果我有足够的钱,我就会出国旅行。
483. How are you going?Are you going by boat?
你打算怎样去?是不是打算乘船去?
484. It’s faster to go by plane than by boat.坐飞机比坐船快。
485. What’s the quickest way to get there?
到那儿最快的交通方式是什么?
486. Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.
这次旅行可能要花费十天的时间。
487. I hope you have a good time on your trip.祝你旅途愉快。
488. I’m leaving tomorrow,but I haven’t packed my suitcases yet.
我明天出发,但是现在还没有整理好我的箱子。
489. I’m going by air.I like flying.我打算坐飞机去,我喜欢乘飞机。
490. My brother took a trip to Mexico.我哥哥去了莫斯科旅行。
491. It was a six-hour flight. 这是6小时的航程。
492. How many passengers were on the train? 火车上有多少乘客?
493. His friend was injured in an airplane crash.
他的朋友在飞机事故中受伤。
494. Would you like to go for a walk? 你喜欢去散散步吗?
495. Let’s go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.
让我们去机场。飞机在十分钟前就已经着陆了。
496. I’m going shopping because I need to buy some clothes.
我想去商店,因为我需要买些衣服。
497. If this shirt doesn’t fit,may I bring it back later?
如果这个衬衫不合身,我能将它带回来吗?
498. What size shoes do you wear?你穿多大号的鞋?
499. That suit looks very good on you.你穿这个外套很合身。
500. This dress is made of silk,isn’t it?
这件衣服以丝绸为材料,是吗?
501. I’d like to try on this sweater.我很想试一下这件毛衣。
502. I’m interested in buying a new car.我很想买辆新车。
503. What’s the price of that electric iron?那个熨斗多少钱?
504. How much is this rug?这个地毯多少钱?
505. Is this toothpaste on sale today?今天有牙膏卖吗?
506. That’s a beautiful leather wallet,but it costs too much.
这个皮钱夹很漂亮,但是太贵了。
507. How much do I owe you?我欠你多少钱?
508. That will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.
可能有18美元,外加75美分。
509. Do you have change for a twenty-dollar bill?
你能换开20美元的钱吗?
510. The clerk helped me find what I wanted.
这个职员帮我找到了我所需要的东西。
511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么?
512. I’d like a bowl of tamoto soup,please.
请给我来碗西红柿汤。
513. The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.
这个服务员看起来很着急的记下了我们所点的东西。
514. Which would you rather have--steak or fish?
你想来点什么?牛排还是鱼?
515. I want my steak well-done. 我想要全熟的牛排。
516. What kinds of vegetables do you have? 你想要哪种蔬菜?
517. I’ll have mashed potatoes .我想要些土豆泥。
518. Would you please pass the salt? 你能把盐递过来吗?
519. They serve good food in this restaurant.
在这个饭店中,他们供应很好的食物。
520. Are you ready for your dessert now? 你准备好吃点心了吗?
521. This knife is dirty.Would you bring me a clean one,please?
这把刀子已经很脏了,你能带一个干净的来吗?
522. May I check,please? 我能检查一下吗?
523. You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream.
你能选择三种口味的冰淇淋。
524. We have vanilla,chocolate,and strawberry.
我们有香草味的,巧克力味的,草莓味的。
525. We invited two guests to dinner,but they didn’t come.
我们邀请了两位客人来吃晚餐,但是他们没有来。
526. How long did the movie last?
电影持续了多久?
527. The feature started at 9 o’clock and ended at 11:30.
特写从九点种开始,一直持续到十一点半。
528. They say the new film is an adventure story.
他们讲,这个新影片是一个冒险。
529. A group of us went out to the theater last night.
昨天晚上我们去了戏院。
530. The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it.
这个新的戏剧很好,人们都喜欢。
531. By the time we got there,the play had already begun.
到我们到达时,戏剧已经开始了。
532. The usher showed us to our seats.
服务员把我们带到了坐位前。
533. The cast of the play included a famous actor.
这场戏剧的演员阵容里有一个很著名的演员。
534. After the play was over,we all wanted to get something to eat.
戏剧结束了以后,我们都想去吃点东西。
535. There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.
这里人很多,我们很难打到车。
536. The restaurant was filled,so we decided to go elsewhere.
这个饭店人已经满了,我们不得不去别处。
537. My brother wants to learn how to dance. 我弟弟想学跳舞。
538. We don’t go dancing very often. 我们不经常去跳舞。
539. Which would you rather do--go dancing or go to cinema?
你想干什么?去跳舞还是去看电影?
540. I’m not accustomed to going out after dark. 我不习惯晚上出去。
541. I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper.
我想约定好时间去看看Cooper先生。
542. Would you like to arrange for a personal interview?
你想安排一个个人采访吗?
543. Your appointment will be next Thursday at 10 o’clock.
你的约会安排在下周四十点。
544. I can come any day except Thursday. 我除了星期四每天都能来。
545. He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday.
他想将他的约会从周一改为周三。
546. She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment.
她没能让办公室取消她的约会。
547. I’m going to call the employment agency for a job.
我打算去招聘办公室去应聘。
548. Please fill in this application form. 请填写这张申请表。
549. Are you looking for a permanent position?
你想应聘一个永久性职位吗?
550. I’m going to call a plumber to come this afternoon.
我想打个电话让铅管工今天下午来。
551. I couldn’t keep the appointment because I was sick.
我不能守约了,因为我病了。
552. I’m a new employee.I was hired yesterday.
我是一个新雇员。我昨天被录用的。
553. Please call before you come,otherwise we might not be home.
请在你来之前打个电话,不然我们有可能不在家。
554. Let’s make a date to go shopping next Thursday.
让我们约定好下周四去商店。
555. Will you please lock the door when you leave?
你离开时能把门锁上吗?
556. I went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday.
我昨天想去我的医生那去检查检查。
557. The doctor discovered that I’m a little overweight.
医生发现我有些超重。
558. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
他让我做了个x射线的胸透,给我又量了量血压。
559. He told me to take these pills every four hours.
他告诉我每四小时吃次药。
560. Do you think the patient can be cured?
你觉得这个病人能被治愈吗?
561. They operated on him last night.昨天晚上他们给他做了手术。
562. He needed a blood transfusion. 他需要输血。
563. My uncle had a heart attack last year.
我叔叔去年得了心脏病。
564. They had to call in a heart specialist.
他们需要一个心脏病专家。
565. What did the doctor say? 医生说什么?
566. The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise.
医生建议我多做些运动。
567. The doctor said I look pale.
医生说我看起来很苍白。
568. If I want to be healthy,I have to stop smoking cigarettes.
如果我想健康的话,我不得不戒烟。
569. The physician said smoking is harmful to my health.
内科医生告诉我吸烟有害健康。
570. It’s just a mosquito bite.There’s nothing to worry about.
只是被蚊子叮了下,不必担心。
571. You’re wanted on the telephone. 有你的电话。
572. What number should I dial to get the operator?
我想接通接线员的电话,我应拨打什么号码?
573. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途。
574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.
拿起话筒,然后将硬币投进硬币口中。
575. I tried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy.
我想给Copper先生打电话,但是线路一直很忙。
576. You must have dialed the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。
577. I dialed the right number,but nobody answered.
我拨的号码正确,但是没有人接听。
578. The telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please?
电话铃响了,你能接下电话吗?
579. Would you like to leave a message? 你想留下什么口信儿吗?
580. Who is this?I don’t recognize your voice.
你是谁?我听不出你的声音。
581. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?
你能告诉Cooper先生我打过电话吗?
582. Is this Empire 5-4093? 是帝国5-4093吗?
583. I have to hang up now. 现在我不得不挂断电话。
584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth.I can’t hear you.
将话筒靠近你的嘴,我听不见你的声音。
585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?
你介意明天再打过来吗?
586. How long has it been since you’ve heard from your uncle?
从你得到你的叔叔的信儿到现在已经多久了?
587. When was the last time he wrote you ?
他最后一次给你写信是什么时候?
588. I can’t recall how long it’s been.
我不能记起那是多久前了。
589. I’m always disappointed when I don’t get any mail.
我在收不到邮件时,总是很失望。
590. I feel guilty because I haven’t written her lately.
我总觉得该受责备,因为我后来没有给她回信。
591. What time is the mail delivered on Saturday?
一般周六什么时候送邮件?
592. The postman always comes at 2 oclock. 邮递员通常在两点来。
593. I wrote to my uncle last night.I couldnt put it off any longer.
我昨晚给我叔叔写了封信。我不能再托了。
594. I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了几张照片。
595. I didn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.
我不知道是否该寄航空信?
596. How long does it take for a letter to get to California ?
一封信要多久才能到加利福尼亚?
597. Don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.
在你邮寄前别忘了贴邮票。
598. He went to the post office to mail a letter.他去邮局邮信了。
599. I dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner.
我在拐角处将信放在了邮箱里。
600. How did you sign the letter? Did you write,“sincerely yours”?
你怎样在信上填写,是601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.
今天早上我发生了一件奇怪的事。